Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kristen Stewart: I might be Bond Girl

Kristen Stewart: I might be Bond Girl

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 actress is preparing to debut the last instalment of the vampire series this weekend.
Kristen is a versatile actress and has appeared in numerous genres of film.
In light of the recent release of new 007 movie Skyfall starring Daniel Craig, Kristen considers the possibility of becoming a Bond Girl in the future.
'I’m not sure, I would love to read a few graphs of the script,' she told Extra reporter Ben Lyons at the Los Angeles red carpet premiere of Breaking Dawn – Part 2.
'I choose my roles really instinctually (sic). I would really have to connect with the material.'
Interviewer Ben pressed Kristen for a definitive answer, saying that Twitter fans are dying to know.
Kristen stood firm in her rejoinder.
'I don’t know, maybe. I am not sure. I am so non-committal, I can’t go there with you,' she said before responding in jest, 'Yes, hell yes!'

No comments:

Post a Comment