Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Cara Delevingne wants festive vacation

Cara Delevingne wants festive vacation
Cara Delevingne would love a holiday for Christmas.
The Victoria’s Secret Angel has been busy with work lately and scored the Model of the Year title at the British Fashion Awards last month.
The 20-year-old revealed that with the festive season in full swing, all she wants is a Christmas getaway.
'I would like an iPhone 5, a holiday and some new underwear would be nice,' she opened up to Modelinia.
Fellow Angel Behati Prinsloo also has a clear idea of what she is hoping to wake up to on December 25.
The 23-year-old beauty is currently dating Maroon 5 rocker Adam Levine and seems to be taking style tips from her musical beau.
'Goodness, give me a vintage rock T-shirt and I’ll be good with that!' she enthused.
American beauty Karlie Kloss may live a lifestyle of luxury but assures that this year there are some very mundane items on her wish list.
The 20-year-old has just moved house and wants to kit it out nicely.
'I just closed on my apartment, so I think on my wish list for Santa it’s just going to be lots of home items like towels, forks, knives and pictures,' she said.
For Lily Aldridge, it’s all about spoiling her daughter during the festive season.
The 27-year-old has Dixie Pearl with Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill.
'I don’t really have anything on my wish list this year, but my daughter will be six months on Christmas, so it’s going to be like a pile of presents around her,' she laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment